Most Contactable Association Guarantee
We pride ourselves on being Australia's most contactable professional association.
We guarantee a response to all frontline enquiries (hotline calls, emails and live chats) made by members within 24 business hours (public holidays excepted).
Don't think we're serious? If we fail to reply to your enquiry within 24 business hours we will give you $25 off of your next membership payment.
What this means
Our goal is to be Australia's most contactable Professional Association.
Members regularly tell us how difficult their previous union was to contact, often leaving them anxiously waiting for a response or left unanswered entirely.
When we say we want to be Australia's most accessible professional association, we mean it. Therefore, we guarantee a response to all frontline enquiries made by members within 24 business hours (public holidays excepted).
Don't think we're serious? If we fail to respond to your enquiry within 24 business hours, we will give you $25 off of your next member payment.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note, our 24-hour guarantee:
- Applies exclusively to frontline contact made by members (ie calls, emails or live chats);
- Excludes public holidays and weekends;
- Excludes contact made via social media;
- Excludes contact made by non-members;
- Excludes contact made from anonymous numbers or addresses;
- Excludes bounced emails, emails that are marked as spam or emails that are malicious in nature;
- Excludes contact that a reasonable person would consider to be the end of a conversation;
- Excludes contact that is commercial in nature;
- Is only redeemable once per 24-hour period;
- To clarify, a single reply to multiple emails in a thread or a single email responding to multiple threads is considered a satisfactory response; and
- To avoid confusion, although we endeavour to respond to your enquiry in full as fast as possible, notification that your enquiry is being escalated for response is considered a valid response within the timeframe.
In addition to the above, we host regular Zoom calls where members have direct access to their executive to answer any burning questions you may have. You may watch these Zoom recordings on your member dashboard.
The Nurses' Professional Association of Queensland (NPAQ) is a professional association whose principal purpose is to protect and promote the interests of members in matters concerning their employment or professional engagement. No membership fees are used to support any political party (including the ALP), so we are able to source and/or provide representation for all members, on all issues, better than our competitors. Savings of over $273 are just the beginning.